Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It Got Me Again!

Sometimes little gifts turn out to be very expensive…

When my daughter gave me a book-a-day calendar, I thought it would be fun to read nice quotes every morning, a nice change of pace from last year's doodle calendar on which I drew far too many octopuses. The calendar isn't filled with quotes, it's filled with well-written little blurbs. And they're making me buy books. Lots and lots of books. It got me again, today.



Heck, yeah. I want to know about China's Taiping civil war. I want to go to China someday! I love learning! I love reading about everything! Books, books, books, more books!

I told my daughter that she better get me another bookcase next year. Or maybe I should just start drawing octopuses over the enticing book blurbs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo