Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Work-In-Progress: 59,595 words

As I recorded my word count today, I realized I probably should've written five more words to reach an even number. But aside from the fact that my 15 year old is most eager for driving lessons, I'm trying not to rush the end of this story (I sometimes do that). I'm taking it slow, but I am almost finished...




To see the vlog: www.mybignose.blogspot.com

Today I ordered a small box of Martines Chocolates for when I type the words "The End" sometime next week...

3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! whenever you show those huge stacks of papers in your vlogs I just wish I could get my hands on them and get a sneak peak at the latest project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Debbie. I'm starting to get curious about what's in those first pages myself (I try to write forward without revising the early stuff).

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo