Monday, November 8, 2010

Impromptu Kitten Acquisition!

We went to the pet store for reptile reasons, but stopped to visit the cats waiting for adoption. One spunky kitten bounced around a cage of older cats, catching tails, and leaping in the air.

We hadn't planned on adding a kitten to our busy household quite yet--but this one had the kind of personality that meshed with our other pets. And our old cat needed a bit of relief from our young cat's playfulness. So we brought her home.

Everyone loves her. Especially Otis. And, even though she's tiny she's got our big dogs under her spell too!

6 comments:

  1. Awww! The first thing on my list for when I have my own house and am renting is: get a kitten. I will try not to be jealous of all that cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is adorable!!! Congratulations on your new addition. So nice to give a kitty a nice home. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I love kittens. I have a seven-year-old cat that acts just like a kitten still and she's about as big as your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so adorable and cute!!! We have a busy household too; it can be a bit much, but we love our cats so much that it doesn't really matter. You can see a couple cats in the background of my vlogs sometimes. Anyway, please post other cute pictures of those two every so often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone. We've gone back and forth on names, but I think we've settled on Minnie.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo