Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Relationship Advice from Linda Gerber



Linda Gerber's novels are favorites at my house, so I'm excited to read her new novel, Trance. (Leave a comment and win a copy!) Here's Linda's breakup advice:


1. What is the dumbest or smartest thing you've done after a breakup?



Probably the smartest thing I did was to move away after a serious breakup. It was time for me to return to college anyway, so it's not like I was altering my life because of a guy, but taking the out option when I did gave us both a clean break.


2. It's your turn to play Miss Swoon--give us your best relationship advice.

NEVER change who you are for a guy (or a girl). Try to be a better person around the person you like, maybe, but always be true to yourself.

3. If you could go on a date with any fictional character, who would it be?

I wouldn't mind a stroll with Mr. Darcy.


More about TRANCE:
Almost everyone has wished that they could take a glimpse into the future--but what if such visions came unbidden, and they only foretold danger? A dark but addictive tale of one girl's curse to unwillingly foresee future tragedies, and the debilitating toll that it takes on her present life--until she realizes that her unwanted power may be more of a gift than a curse.


More about Linda Gerber:

Linda Gerber (www.lindagerber.com) is the author of the popular Death by Bikini, Death by Latte, and Death by Denim as well as two books in the S.A.S.S. series. She lives with her family in Dublin, Ohio.

To win a copy of Trance, please leave a comment by Tuesday, October 19, 2010.

6 comments:

  1. I already have a copy of Trance on the way! Great advise from Linda, congrats on your release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a copy of Trance and she sounds like she's got her head on in the right direction. Loved the "move away after the breakup." Good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mr.Darcy. I'm iffy about Mr.Darcy. Then again it could be because I'm bias about Jane Austen xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview! I also wouldn't mind a stroll with Mr. Darcy. Oh, and I would love to be entered to win a copy of Trance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this book sounds great! I hope i win a copy :)

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo