Friday, October 22, 2010

Relationship Advice from Denise Jaden

Please welcome back, Denise Jaden, author of Losing Faith:


1. What is the dumbest or smartest thing you've done after a breakup?
The dumbest thing I've done after a breakup was when I continued to call and pursue the guy. The smartest thing I've ever done--the opposite. I decided to move on and not look back.


2. It's your turn to play Miss Swoon--give us your best relationship advice.


Don't be in a rush. Great relationships take time to build and deepen. Quick passion can often hide what's under the surface between two people. Also, be quick to forgive.


3. If you could go on a date with any fictional character, who would it be?


Wes from Sarah Dessen's
The Truth About Forever. He's that quiet artist type - contemplative and sexy. I'm a little old for him, but whatever!


More about Losing Faith:
When Brie's sister, Faith, dies suddenly, Brie's world falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and devastating process of mourning the sister she never understood and barely even liked, everything in her life seems to spiral farther and farther off course. Her parents are a mess, her friends don't know how to treat her, and her perfect boyfriend suddenly seems anything but.
As Brie settles into her new normal, she encounters more questions than closure: Certain facts about the way Faith died just don't line up. Brie soon uncovers a dark and twisted secret about Faith's final night...a secret that puts her own life in danger.




About Denise Jaden:
Denise lives just outside Vancouver, Canada. When she’s not writing, she can often be found homeschooling her son or dancing with her Polynesian dance troupe. Losing Faith is her first novel. Find out more at denisejaden.com.   





You know you want this book...Leave a comment for a chance to win your own copy! 
Contest ends, Tuesday, October 26, 2010.

7 comments:

  1. The book sounds good! I'll have to check it out.
    Thanks, Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I want this book. It's been on my Wishlist ever since I read the excerpt on Denise's website.

    And doesn't everyone have a thing for Wes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wes too! He's such a fantastic character.

    Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want this book! It sounds so interesting.
    I love the relationship advice. I'll definitely have to keep it in mind.
    Please enter me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this book. Please enter me if this is International. Thank you!

    misha
    mishamary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great relationship advice!
    I'm really looking forward to Losing Faith. Thanks for the interview and giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read this book so bad! Thanks so much for the giveaway :)

    arallison(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo