Friday, July 16, 2010

What I've Been Doing

Instead of blogging, I've been:


Painting pottery with my favorite nutty, and hilarious, 10 year olds. I made a mug to use while I work on my novel.
Laughing at guys who wear wooly hats to Modest Mouse concerts when it's 95 degrees outside (and more like a 115 degrees in the middle of the crowd). And, dudes, show off your hair while you've still got it!

Finding a guy's sunglasses that got tossed into the crowd, landing at my feet, at the Modest Mouse concert. Aren't they a cute couple?


Baking ugly, yet delicious, cherry pies. Inner beauty counts the most, right?

And, of course, I've been writing. I took some time off from my WIP to revise another novel, but now I'm back to filling blank pages again. I'll have an update about that soon!

Hope you're all having a fun summer too!


3 comments:

  1. Painting pottery is so cute! And you're amazing. Good luck with your book :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 心中醒,口中說,紙上作,不從身上習過,皆無用也。..................................................

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo