Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Off To SCBWI LA!

For the past few days my physical self has been camping in Nevada's beautiful Ruby Mountains with lots of cousins--very fun!


My virtual self has been hanging out at:

The Mixed Up Files of Jennifer Bertman--talking about my writing space (and habits).

and

YA Central Books Blog--talking about Swoon At Your Own Risk.

My virtual self doesn't have any bug bites! Today I'm off to learn all kinds of cool things at the SCBWI conference in LA. I'll pass along some of the best tidbits to you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh fantastic! I wish I could go too, but...maybe next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip! I'm excited to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。..................................................

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo