Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer WIP: 8,813 words

Writing a new WIP over the summer when school is out can be tricky for me--and I often have to resort to bribery (here's a frappuccino, don't talk to me for an hour), sneakiness (um, yeah, I'll see you guys in a little while *runs to Starbucks*), and working in short bursts (everyone's ignoring me, let's see if I can sneak in a paragraph or two).

To motivate myself, I'll be posting vlogs about my WIP every week. Here's week one:





Okay, I'm off to my writing group! See you next time.

5 comments:

  1. oh, posting actual work output. That's brave. I've thought about using the blog function on my website just as a work log but I'm not that brave.

    Good luck. Glad to hear your shoulder is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a summer WIP too!! I'm really excited about it. I haven't done too much so far, just around 2500 words, I think. But I'm eager to see how it all pans out. Good luck on your WIP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay BookChic! That's awesome--and that's how novels are written just a few words at a time. Keep writing!!!!

    I'm sure it'll motivate me, Rosanne, to post my progress, especially on those days when the sun wants me to go out and play all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved watching your WIP vlogs last time, thanks for sharing them again.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo