Sunday, December 6, 2009

In My Mailbox (12)

The most exciting thing I got in my mailbox: my Swoon At Your Own Risk ARCS! And I'm sending them on tour.

If you're a blogger/reviewer, you can sign up to read a copy at 1 ARC Tours.


Here are the other books I received in the mail (I also read them this week):

Haven by Beverly Patt
A story about an unlikely friendship between a girl in a group home and a boy desperate for an ATV.

Why I'm excited:
Our last Class of 2k9 book has hit the shelves! I loved the authentic boy voice in this novel & I learned a lot about how the foster care system used to work (very sad!).


Shadow by Jenny Moss
A girl assigned to "shadow" her queen to protect her, finds herself on quite a journey in this story full of romance, mystery, and palace intrigue.

Why I'm excited:
I have to admit that I don't read many princess books, so I reluctantly picked this one up, having really enjoyed Jenny's first novel Winnie's War. And I just got swept away! I loved all the romance and the twists and turns in the plot.

Much thanks to The Story Siren and Alea The Pop Culture Junkie for the this weekly feature.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon looks so cool! So does Shadow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I am going to check out swoon! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon looks really good, I hope I will have a change to read it at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Swoon at the Own Risk!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I'd have to agree, thats pretty exciting to get in your mailbox. I'm so so excited to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Swoon At Your Own Risk looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your ARC's! I'm on my way to sign up. If they'll have me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the ARCs!! I'm reading Swoon right now and loving it; I was the first on Cindy's 1 ARC tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the shout-out Sydney!
    And congrats on SWOON!
    You are leading the 2k9 pack into writing careerdom!
    hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely want to read Haven. And Swoon, too, but that goes without saying.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo