Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dog or Dog?

When I left for my Authorpalooza book signing last night, my teen was babysitting a neighbor's kids, when I returned she was babysitting a neighbor's potential puppy (if the dad says yes).

It cracks me up that we call both of these animals dogs:




The Yorkie pup who weighs only ounces loves my 120 pound Bernese Mountain Dog, Jack. And would love to snuggle up with him. Jack isn't so sure.



And when I asked him to babysit for me while I write, he politely refused.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that dog is so cute!!!! Great to see you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... That dog is tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to see you too, Valynne. Yes, the pup is quite a cutie--and so tiny. I had to shuffle my feet to make sure I didn't step on him : )

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo