Thursday, October 8, 2009

Never Imagined This

So back when I was a freshman in college and got stuck in biology instead of the creative writing class for which I'd pre-registered, I never imagined this:


You see, there was this cute soccer player in my biology lab... And our love blossomed even with all the formaldehyde scenting the air. Our professor even came to our wedding. And last weekend he came to see us during our Whitman College reunion. He told the people on the biology department tour about our laboratory love story so everyone insisted that we take a family photo in "our" lab.

I never did take a creative writing class at Whitman (I minored in biology). But that worked out too. Sometimes you've got to embrace the twists and turns in life!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm glad they had you take a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo