Sunday, July 12, 2009

Guest Nose: Cyn Balog


In Fairy Tale, Morgan has a large nose but she doesn't obsess about it. She's the ME I wish I'd been. Starting when I was 11, I was extremely self-conscious because of my own nose. I was made fun of it so much that even by the age of 11 I knew I wanted to have a nose job. I used to do all sorts of shading tricks with cosmetics but they'd just make my nose look dirty. I'd wear my hair down like cousin IT. Any picture of me that shows me in profile has my hand over my nose. My nose just didn't fit my face. Maybe I would have "grown into" my nose, but I will never know because I got a nose job when I was 15. Though I still think it was the best decision I ever made because it gave me the confidence I lacked, sometimes I wonder if my "real" nose would look better on the ME I am now. I guess I never will know.

About Fairy Tale
Morgan Sparks and Cam Browne are a match made in heaven. They've been best friends since birth, they tell each other everything, and oh yeah- they're totally hot for each other. But a week before their joint Sweet Sixteen bash, everything changes. Cam's awkward cousin Pip comes to stay, and Morgan is stunned when her formerly perfect boyfriend seems to be drifting away. When Morgan demands answers, she's shocked to discover the source of Cam's distance isn't another girl- it's another world. Pip claims that Cam is a fairy. No, seriously. A fairy. And now his people want Cam to return to their world and take his rightful place as Fairy King.

Determined to keep Cam with her, Morgan plots to fool the fairies. But as Cam continues to change, she has to decide once and for all if he really is her destiny, and if their "perfect" love can weather an uncertain future. Buy your own copy here!

About Cyn Balog
Cyn Balog is a normal, everyday Jersey Girl who always believed magical things can happen to us when we least expect them. She's also the Race & Event Manager for several national fitness magazines. She lives outside Allentown, Pennsylvania with her husband and young daughter. Both are 100% human, or so she thinks. Fairy Tale is her first novel. http://www.cynbalog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo